The open beta for Seven Souls Online, a free to play massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) set in the fantasy world of Akkadia, has just been announced by developer NEOWIZ. In Seven Souls Online, fans unleash their inner demon in a fantasy world that combines ancient East and West, as well as elements of science-fiction. To participate in the open beta, visit the Seven Souls Online website.
Seven Souls Online features
- Three character classes – the magic-enhanced Manatech Rebel (hybrid melee/magic user) , the savage Imperial Guard (melee warrior) and the cunning Exiled Avenger (rogue type)
- Fast-paced combat and rage mode – combat has been designed to be very fast-paced and with exciting combo attacks. With each successful hit, the damage dealt is increased and there are also special attacks and chain attacks. After a player has dealt a certain amount of damage, rage mode (which deals double damage) can be activated.
- Open World PvP – this begins at level 31 for all players. Since there are no factions in the game, it’s a free for all so player-run groups, guilds and alliances will play an important role in the game.
- Jackpot bar – as your character deals damage, the jackpot bar fills up and when it is full you can choose your prize and roll to see if you have won. This is a unique feature of Seven Souls Online that makes combat more fun.
- Dungeons – players can the new four-level inferno dungeon in the brand new area specific for open beta, Netherworld.
Open Beta Events
The Best of the Best Contest – With the brand new level cap, NEOWIZ GAMES is rewarding the first ten players to reach level 40 with their choice of heroic weapon. But the journey won’t be easy, as open-world PVP kicks in at level 31.
The Famous Character Creation Competition – One of the unsung heroes of Seven Souls Online is the robust character creator. To highlight this feature, NEOWIZ GAMES will give away the “afro+sunglasses” vanity item to the 10 players that submit the best screenshots of recognizable, “famous” characters, and the ZEN guard costume to the entry with the most votes.